Monday, December 21, 2009

I'm Back...and Happy Holidays!


So my last post was in late September, and now it is almost the end of 2009. I admit I have been very distracted with the last few months as alot has happened. My little sister got married on October 3rd to her wonderful husband Dan. We had our annual Halloween party and than celebrated my husband's 29th birthday early November. Before we knew it we were celebrating Thanksgiving and getting ready for the holidays. Before we knew it we were lighting the menorah for Hanukkah and going to many family and friend holiday parties. WOW!

I am determined to begin my mission and passion once again and try new recipes. I am also reading the book Julie & Julia, before I watch the movie :) I am sure that will inspire me to cook and continue this blog.

I wish you all a very Happy Holidays! I have a ton of new baking recipes to share! The past two weeks I have enjoyed making delicious sweets including, vegan pumpkin cookies, Millionaire shortbread bars, oatmeal and dried fruit cookies, sugar cookies and so much more. I cannot wait to share! From our family to yours, I wish you a very Happy Holidays and a Healthy and Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment